mother. daughter. love.

When I prepare myself for my sessions I go through the usual check list- cards, lenses, battery and so on.  But with this absolutely wonderful lady, I must never forget my running shoes. The only problem, I forgot. I was so excited that I had found my favorite boots in the basement, that I threw them on and headed out the door. Now they are comfortable, but they are in no way a running shoe. And when one is photographing my dear miss {a}, you need to remember you will be running, a lot! Right mom? 














 Words can not explain they way that these two touch my life. There is a bond between them that is unsurpassed. Being around them inspires me to me a better mom. I love just watching the relationship they have. I have gotten to know Rebecca over the past few years and I look up to this woman so much. She is strong, confident and beautiful. She is miss {a}'s rock and protector. I love you two so much and am so blessed to call you friends. Watching you two over the past few years has been a joy, there has been pain involved at times, but your grace and dedication to each other is captivating. Enjoy you pictures- I am just in love with them all! 

Comments